Sunday, August 30, 2009

First Publication


It was monsoon time and I was enjoying occasion in our home at Rahara (20 Km away from Kolkata, the capital city of West Bengal,India) with my parents and wife. One day early in the morning I found some fishermen engaged in fishing activity in a pond adjacent to our home. I tried to have some shots from 1st floor of our home but could not manage to get a good one. The sun was rising at that time and I found the interesting ripples with a golden impression on the water. I took the shot, print it, send it to Times Journal of Photography magazine on Aug 2002 and they published it in the very next month.

I was thrilled and The published shot along with my name by the side of the photograph created an eternal joy. Afterwords lot of photographs published in national and international magazines but nothing gives so pleasure.

No comments: